Multicath UP, Multicath expert UP, Multistar UP, and Multicath HF UP are provided with different safety components to facilitate, secure and optimize their introduction:
Seldisafe® – 18G Safety puncture needle
- Needlestick injuries prevention
- Intuitive system with safe mode clearly apparent
- Unique safety system providing securement of the needle immediately at its removal
Blood Less System valve
- Blood spillage and exposure reduction
- Pre-assembly on the Seldisafe®
- Sharp injuries avoidance
Teflon coated nitinol guidewire
- J and straight double ended guidewire
- Highly kink-resistant thanks to Nitinol shape memory material
- Smooth insertion and good sliding properties thanks to Teflon coating
- Centimetre markings to guide its insertion
- ECG markings for catheter positioning
Combcard® – ECG cable
- Intracavitary electrocardiogram guidance of the correct positioning of the CVC’s distal tip to instantly use Multicath UP, Multicath expert UP, Multistar UP, and Multicath HF UP and limite the use of X-rays. Click here to know how to use the Combcard®.
Multicath UP, Multicath expert UP, Multistar UP, and Multicath HF UP are also delivered with one or two dilators, secondary fixation wings, a 5 mL syringe, and obturator caps.
Click here to download the Multicath UP brochure.